Sunday, May 08, 2005

Back Up - Lets Update the AHL

I am sorry that I haven't written any posts in a week, I had some computer problems. I think I have fixed everything up. I find it quite fun to maintain an older PC. You learn a lot and its not that expensive to find replacement parts if you mess something up. Anyway ... on to hockey ...

One story I had been following that occurred this week is the start of the 2nd round of the AHL playoffs.

In the second round, the Manitoba Moose (who defeated St John's in the first round) meet the Rochester Americans (who beat Hamilton).

The Chicago Wolves (who beat Houston) meet the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks (who beat Milwaukee).

The Providence Bruins (who beat Manchester) meet the Lowell Lock Monsters (who beat Hartford).

The Philadelphia Phantoms (who beat Norfolk) meet the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins (who beat Binghamton).

Some of the top scorers in the playoffs so far have been Andy Hilbert of Providence, Simon Gamache of Milwaukee, Patrick Sharp of Philadelphia and Joffrey Lupul of Cincinnati. Some of the more successful goalies have been Antero Niittymaki of Philadelphia and Kari Lehtonen of Chicago.

Apologies for this post being a few games into the second round. I hope to do better at the end of this round.

Comments:
This text is invaluable. When can I find out more?


Look at my homepage :: visit the official web site
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?