Thursday, May 18, 2006

Predictions For The Third Round

Why are you reading my predictions? Haven't I proven that I don't know anything yet? After an 0 for 4 in the second round maybe your best bet is to bet on all the teams I pick to lose. At least my first round was less embarrassing.

Anaheim Mighty Ducks defeat Edmonton Oilers Both teams are playing well right now. Anaheim has sustained it for a longer period of time dating back into the regular season. I would have never guessed that this would be the Western Final when the playoffs began.

Carolina Hurricanes defeat Buffalo Sabres Carolina is the only team left that had a strong run throughout the whole season. They added Doug Weight and Mark Recchi near the trade deadline, so they were not left out when other teams upgraded late in the year. I expect a comment from this guy telling me how I am wrong about Buffalo. Maybe my failure to pick the Sabres will ensure they make the finals.

Comments:
HAHA! Well, thanks for the plug and I hope you are wrong, but I'm not about to tell you that you definitely are. I honestly didn't think they would get past Ottawa, which I sort of hinted at in a comment I made about how on paper, Ottawa SHOULD beat them, but that's why they play the games. I plan to just sit back and watch what should be a great series.

I do hope that with you not picking them, it will ensure a win, but we'll just have to wait and see how that plays out.

If the Sabres win and go on to the Finals, please pick their opponent in that series as well!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?